Jo Tutrani MS/RD/CDN
Jo Tutrani is an experienced Clinical Nutritionist who has worked in an array of settings including the medical, corporate and private areas. Her mission is to help you achieve more optimal health using non-invasive means including diet, exercise and whole food supplements. Using these natural methods Jo will guide and inspire you to obtain your optimal weight, improve your well being, address your current health concerns and prevent future illness.
Jo received her B.S. degree in Nutrition at James Madison University in Virginia and her Masters degree from University of Bridgeport in Connecticut. She has used nutrition to help support chronic disease and conditions such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, fatigue, fibromyalgia, IBS, women's hormone balance, improving athletes performance and much more. Additionally she has completed over 1000 hours of continuing education in integrative and medical nutrition therapy.
- MS/RD/CDN New York State
- Certified Zone Diet Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Voted Long Island's Best Nutritionist 2014
- Obesity/Weight Management
- Customized Medical Diets
- Detoxification and Cleansing Diets
- Sports Nutrition for athletes from gymnasts to bodybuilding
- Evaluations to determine the best and safest supplements for your needs
- Nutritional plans for women’s issues and men’s health
- Nutritional plans for digestive problems
Whats included in a nutritional consultation:
- Assessment of your present diet for deficiencies and excess
- Review of health history and recent blood work
- Customized meal plan based on your unique biochemistry
- Shopping list
- Educational materials suited to your needs and goals
- Smart supplement planning
- Complete body comp analysis
Why it is difficult to lose weight and keep it off?
There are many reasons in addition to diet as to why individuals cannot lose weight. Jo has had extensive training in finding the root causes of this and has treated the most difficult cases.
Areas that may contribute to weight gain:
- Hormonal issues
- Thyroid problems
- Stress and high cortisol
- Sleep disorders
- Poor digestion
- The wrong exercise or Vitamins mineral deficiencies
Are you frustrated with your health? Not able to lose weight despite trying every diet? Have “normal” labs but still not feeling well? Want a more natural way to lower cholesterol and elevated blood sugar? Having issues with your digestion? Jo can help. Schedule a consultation today!
Using natural, non-invasive ways to including diet , exercise and nutritional supplements to help you lose weight and achieve more optimal health.
Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT
Are you tired of feeling lousy? Don't accept it as "normal"!
Marina is a holistic dietitian who is eager to help you reach your health goals and thrive. She applies her strong background in integrative nutrition therapy and culinary nutrition to help people feel their absolute best. Marina is here to help you "connect the dots" in your medical history in order to understand stubborn symptoms often related to diet. With understanding, there is the ability to improve.
Food is her passion, and she also enjoys helping clients develop a positive relationship with food on their journey through self improvement.
Nutrition visits may include:
- Thorough assessment of medical history, medications, metabolism, body composition
- Personalized plan to help you reach your health goals
- Meal planning and shopping tips
- Anti-inflammatory recipes
- Mindful eating techniques
- Assessment for nutritional supplements
- Genetic testing and considerations for cardiovascular health and weight management
- Consultation for food sensitivity testing and elimination diet
- Weight management
- Digestive issues
- Food sensitivities
- Family nutrition
- RDN: Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- CDN: Certified Dietitian Nutritionist
- CLT: Certified LEAP (Lifestyle Eating And Performance) Therapist (NowLEAP.com)
- Nominated twice for New York State's Young Dietitian of the Year Award
- Recipient of the Bronze Telly Award for heart healthy cooking on CHSLI television network
- Past board member for the Long Island Dietetic Association
- Graduated with highest honors from San Diego State University
- Active member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Long Island Dietetic Association
Visit MyIngredientsForHealth.com for more information & recipes.
Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT