Jo Tutrani MS/RD/CDN/CDE
Clinical Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator
Jo Tutrani is an experienced Clinical Nutritionist who has worked in an array of settings including the medical, corporate and private areas. Her mission is to help you achieve more optimal health using non-invasive means including diet, exercise, and whole food supplements. Using these natural methods Jo will guide and inspire you to obtain your optimal weight, improve your wellbeing, address your current health concerns and prevent future illness.
Jo received her B.S. degree in Nutrition at James Madison University in Virginia and her Master’s degree from University of Bridgeport in Connecticut. She has used nutrition to help support chronic disease and conditions such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, fatigue, IBS, women's health, improving athlete’s performance and much more. Additionally, she has completed over 1000 hours of continuing education in integrative and medical nutrition therapy.
- MS/RD/CDN New York State, Florida
- CDE -Certified Diabetes Educator
- Voted Long Island's Best Nutritionist 2014
- Obesity/Weight Management
- Customized Medical Diets
- Sports Nutrition for athletes from gymnasts to bodybuilding
- Evaluations to determine the best and safest supplements for your needs
- Nutritional plans for women’s issues and men’s health
- Nutritional plans for digestive problems
What's included in a nutritional consultation:
- Assessment of your present diet for deficiencies and excess
- Review of health history and recent blood work
- Customized meal plan based on your unique biochemistry
- Shopping list
- Educational materials suited to your needs and goals
- Smart supplement planning
- Complete body comp analysis
Why it is difficult to lose weight and keep it off?
There are many reasons in addition to diet as to why individuals cannot lose weight. Jo has had extensive training in finding the root causes of this and has treated the most difficult cases.
Areas that may contribute to weight gain:
- Hormonal issues
- Thyroid problems
- Stress and high cortisol
- Sleep disorders
- Poor digestion
- The wrong exercise or Vitamins mineral deficiencies
Are you frustrated with your health? Not able to lose weight despite trying every diet? Have “normal” labs but still not feeling well? Want a more natural way to lower cholesterol and elevated blood sugar? Having issues with your digestion? Jo can help. Schedule a consultation today!
Using natural, non-invasive ways to including diet, exercise, and nutritional supplements to help you lose weight and achieve more optimal health.
Thomas Gatto, MS, RDN, CDN, CLT
Thomas Gatto is passionate about helping individuals reach their weight loss goals. He has 10 years of experience working with many different populations. His mission is to empower his clients instilling that they have the ability to make positive behavioral changes which can last a lifetime. He understands that changing habits is the key to losing weight and keeping it off for good.
Tom received both his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Nutrition from Long Island University C. W. Post. He spent several years working as a personal trainer where he helped people lose weight and improve their physical fitness through cardiovascular and strength training programs. He has also worked in the clinical nutrition setting where he counseled people on healthy eating to help improve cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and diabetes. He has served as an adjunct professor of nutrition for Long Island University C.W. Post where he taught graduate courses in sports nutrition. He currently serves as a health coach and dietitian for a medically supervised weight loss program and enjoys seeing people improve their quality of life as they lose weight and get healthy.
- Mater of Science/Registered Dietitian Nutritionist/Certified Dietitian Nutritionist
- Outstanding Undergraduate Nutrition Student (Class of 2009)
- Outstanding Graduate Nutrition Student (Class of 2012)
- Certified Personal Trainer via the Personal Training Institute
- Certified Optavia Health Coach
- Certified Life Coach
- Level One Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Active Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Weight Management
- Family Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Emotional Eating
- Customized Medical Diets
- Mindful Eating
What’s included in a Nutrition Consultation
- Assessment of your present diet and lifestyle habits
- Review of your medical history and recent blood work
- Customized meal plan based on your individual lifestyle
- Educational materials based on your particular needs
- Complete body composition analysis
- Assessment for nutrition supplements
- Weekly communication via phone or e-mail to help you stay on track!
If interested in booking an appointment, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]